Whether you are just diagnosed, looking to connect with others, seeking information, or are a health care professional, we would love to ‘meet’ you. Registering with CEDSA does not come with any obligations on your part, and your information will not be shared with any third party organizations.
It will enable us to guide you, provide the best information, resources and supports to you, and most importantly, you will be helping CEDSA build a network across Canada. We need to know who the individuals and families impacted by an ectodermal dysplasia syndrome.
There is no cost to register. Once you are registered, we will send you a welcome to CEDSA email and you will:
- Receive our bi-annual eNewsletter,
- Be eligible for our Funding Support Program*
- Be represented nationally and globally through the International Ectodermal Dysplasia Network
- Connect to others impacted by an EDS
- Receive guidance to a health care professional in your are,
- Receive information on provincial programs and dental and medical funding
- And much more.
*Please note we are in the process of updating our Funding Support Program.
Welcome to CEDSA, we look forward to meeting you!
*CEDSA is a registered national charity, providing tax receipts for donations over $10.